Saturday, May 26, 2012

Made by Mightymom

I have been MIA on my blog and in my etsy shop for a few weeks.  I just welcomed my new baby boy, and I am trying to get back into the swing of things.

I was contacted by Sarah who was refered by another customer to design a new logo for her shop.  Made by Mightymom.  I had so much fun with this design.  She ordered a complete branding package complete with etsy shop set, business cards, facebook timeline, twitter background and icon, and a matching blogger.
CHECK out her blog HERE..


1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog. Webdesign is important one for increase your business by online. You increase your business by online when you have people liked website content. You will get that when you choose right website design professional.
    Graphic designing

    ReplyDelete