Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Tails Pet Bakery

Stephanie from Happy Tails Bakery sent me an etsy covo about a shop set I had listed.  She told me her shop was committed to making fresh, health all natural dog treats.  I loved the shop set she choose but I had a vision of a completely different design.  Something that matches her products.  


I was so happy because she loved it!  This is one of my very favorite designs.  It was a pleasure to work with Stephanie..... Her profile states:
I am a dog lover and I enjoy baking, so this seemed like a natural process. I am committed to making fresh, healthy, all natural treats for your dog as their nutrition is just as important as yours! I am able to accommodate special diets on most treats, just convo me and ask if you have any questions about any ingredients used. 

You will find a selection of healthy treats that are still fun and yummy (you could even sneak a taste yourself, I wouldn't tell)! All treats have been meticulously taste-tested and approved by my own canine helper, Lucy! I know your dog will LOVE it and you will love seeing those happy tails!

Check out some of her products

No comments:

Post a Comment