Saturday, January 14, 2012

Teal Shingle

I LOVE REFERRALS.  I designed a funky shop set for another customer and I was asked by Shannon to do the same for her.  I was so lucky at how patient she was....I designed this shop during Christmas, and before my Disney Vacation. I had a bit of trouble getting started....I wasn't sure where to with the design but I love how it came out.  I would also like to say this was a BARTER or a trade for products.  I made Shannon a complete branding package with a one of a kind etsy shop set, business cards, logos and more  I love this design...It a custom design...made just for Shannon at Teal Shingle, and it will not be produced ever again...


Here is what her profile says...
I have a true love for fabric and things that are homemade. There is nothing like finding a new treasure that reflects something you love. I love being creative - stepping outside of the box and taking risks to create what I love! 
I love taking new ideas and making them a reality - and watching the faces of people fall in love with them too!!!! 

I have my shop set up so that you can choose the design you would like and then choose exactly what item you would like it embroidered onto! This way you can have exactly what your heart desires!!!! Some of the items listed include the design of your choice and personalization...

Here are a few of my favorite items in her shop...Check out her shop for AWESOME products.  

1 comment: