Monday, May 9, 2011

How to set up a Twitter account

What is Twitter?
Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service, that allows its users to send and read other users’ updates (otherwise known as tweets), which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length.

First you must set up an account. For your handmade business you will want to be consistent when selecting your name. Select the same name on your etsy shop, facebook shop, and twitter accounts have the same name.
You can find me at @vampirecraftin My twitter account is just for my craft blog and I love following all of my favorite shows on twitter as well.

http://twitter.com/ Twitter is great about walking you threw the steps. Just take is slow, and you will get the hang of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment