Here is my Code. Give it a scan.
If you’re not familiar with QR codes, they’re similar to the barcodes. We all shop so we have seen bar codes at our favorite retailer. The key difference between the two is the amount of data they can hold or share.
- Print out a sign and display it at your craft fair. This will allow your foot traffic to take a digital business card. Works with Google Places (or a simlair site) so when folks tweet their location....You will generate web traffic.
- Did I mention this is VERY VERY GREEN. As a person that hates to waste.... my heart breaks when someone has a GREEN or ECO friendly business and they waste so much in product packaging, and business cards that just lay one the table and will more than likely be tossed in the trash. The Small business Association states that you get 1 customer from passing out 10 business cards...buy just passing them out. The return is much higher for customers who have made purchases and receive a business card.
- You can even post all of your contact information and when a customer scans your QR CODE your contact information can go straight into their phone address book. HOW COOL IS THAT
- Great way to build up social media traffic.
- Use as a digital business card for potential customers you meet on the go. If you sell something you wear out. When you get a complement. Have something for that person to SCAN
- Use as coupons for Sales or specials.
- On your CAR, because no one ever has a pen or the time to wright down your information.
- All of your brochure or marketing materials. Even your price tags.
- Your Blog address
- A blog hop would be so fun with QR codes.
The possibilities are endless. Do you have a QR code for your handmade business? Get one...They are the future. Start out small with your web addresses, etsy shop address, blog... and build it up as you are more comfortable. Take this nerds word for it. USE THIS....It is FREE you have nothing to loose...
Here is a simple QR code Generator. EASY to use. When you generate your code If you click on the buttons Watch or Download that is NOT what you want. It is easy to make that mistake. You only want the code. I checked out several generators and this was the best one.
Did you use a QR Code if so how....What do you think?
If you feel comfortable use Jumpscan I can do a long explaination but it is a QR code on crack. http://www.jumpscan.com/