Friday, May 20, 2011

Finding logo Inspiration

You can find inspiration for your shop appearance and logo anywhere. You can inspired from the city you live in, your culture, your product, or a handmade greeting card. I often receive photos just like this one from customers who want me to be inspired by the image to create the perfect logo for their business.

I was blog hopping the other day and loved this card. I just love the colors. It is a custom design by Sampin' Pretty she has awesome card designs, and since she is a stampin up consultant you will know exactly where to find the products she designs with. You can also find tutorials on her blog as well. Follow her newsletters so you don't miss anything. http://www.stampinpretty.com/2009/02/little-red-leaves.html


With this inspiration I designed this Etsy shop great for any handmade business. It is not an exact duplicate. I just used it for inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment